Mathisys Technologies Hellas
Job title: Quantitative Strategist (Athens)
US-based Quantitative Hedge Fund with significant international exposure is looking for talented individuals with analytical and mathematical skills to join a global team to support the development and implementation of algorithmic trading strategies for the international financial markets. The candidates must be highly motivated and driven individuals with excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Strong analytical background, preferably originating from a STEM environment.
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new challenges and technologies.
• Ability to build real-world predictive modeling.
• Ability to work on data mining, machine learning and optimization problems.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic and collaborative multi-cultural environment.
• Skills desired: C++, R, Python, Linux, Matlab.
• All necessary training with experienced professionals and experts on the field.
• Collaboration with an international team of analysts.
• Opportunity to work with most global exchanges and financial instruments worldwide.
• Work with cutting edge technologies including:
Low latency systems
State-of-the-art trading systems
Large data set analysis of conventional and alternative data
• Work based in Athens.
• Friendly, efficient and motivating working environment.
• Great opportunity for personal and career development.
• Competitive salary with high performance bonuses.
Mathisys Technologies Hellas 5 Sofokleous Str, 1st Floor Athens GR 10 559
Tel: +1 516 3531255, +306944755450
Local contact node: Dr Nikolaos Thomaidis, School of Economics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,
tel. +30 2310996561